Basic Information Security Policy
ADOC International Co., Ltd. (the “Company”), has established, and will implement with responsibility, the following basic policy on information security to protect all information assets related to our business activities, including our customers and business partners, as a part of our efforts to become a company that can provide joy to our customers and create a society where happiness is possible for all.
Our ISMS applies to all information assets related to our business activities.
- １）The Company will establish an information asset management system centered around the Information Security Committee, and work to clarify responsibilities and establish and implement internal information security measures to protect information assets.
- ２）The Company will comply with all laws and regulations related to information security, guidelines set forth by the government, other applicable business laws and regulations, social norms, and contracts with customers and business partners.
- ３）The Company will identify security risks (“Risks”) for all information assets related to our business activities, evaluate the likelihood of said risks, and their expected impact, and implement appropriate security measures to effectively promote information security.
- ４）The Company will conduct risk assessments with an emphasis on preventing confidential information leaks.
- ５）The Company will provide information security education and training to all employees to help ensure the implementation of information security measures.
- ６）The Company will establish and operate a PDCA cycle to maintain and improve the quality of information security.
- ７）Employees will comply with, maintain, and improve the Company’s information security measures. In the unlikely event of a policy violation, the relevant employees will be subject to disciplinary action in accordance with the Employment Regulations, depending on the degree of the violation.
ADOC International Co., Ltd.
CEO Joji Kobayashi